MPVHA is registered as a secular, non-political and non-profit making organization, under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. It is registered under Section 12-A and 80-G of Income Tax Act and also under EPF, TDS and FCRA. The organization is governed by a 9 member team, elected by the General House, known as the Governing Board of the Association. The Governing Board is assisted by two committees i.e. Program and Finance Committees. The Governing Board of MP VHA meets from time to time, to review, suggest new changes, steer the activities and to take policy decisions, in order to achieve the desired goal of the Association. The Executive Director of MP VHA is the Chief Executive, responsible for execution of all the affairs and activities, including day-to-day administration. He is also an Ex-officio member of the Governing Board and one of the signatories for bank operations. The organization has a well developed Personnel as well as Finance Policy.
- State PC & PNDT Advisory Committee, Government of Madhya Pradesh
- State Tobacco Control Committee, Government of Madhya Pradesh
- State Forum for TB Control
- District PC & PNDT Monitoring Committee, Indore
- Child Rights Observatory, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal
- Academic and Extension Unit of Kasturbagram Rural Institute, Indore
- Institutional Research Ethical Committee, Govt. College of Dentistry, Indore