- To promote and strengthen the member organizations for their optimum participation in community health and social justice movements.
- To encourage community participation for the promotion, preservation and improvement of health of the people.
- To promote and maintain liaison and encourage good working relationship among member NGOs and all relevant and related civil, Government, National and International Agencies.
- To promote health education, do relevant research and studies in the area of health.
- To collect, exchange and disseminate health and related knowledge and information.
- To promote quality health care through planned and effective use of available resources.
- To raise funds for the establishment and working of the Association by accepting contributions.
- To undertake, do or perform any other act, deed or thing which in the discretion of the general body is conductive of attaining the above objects or are incidental to or deemed auxiliary thereto.
- To affiliate other similar organizations or to become affiliated to such organization or to join with such organization on such terms and conditions as the general body may decide upon from time to time.
- Prioritize and work for policy intervention through advocacy and campaign.
- To raise funds, accepts donations, do income generating activities, etc. to achieve the objectives of the organization.
To Promote Social Justice through the provision and distribution of Holistic Health Care and Empowerment of the People, to make Health a Reality for all, with special emphasis on the Deprived Section