Awards & Recognitions
- MPVHA was awarded as Best Social Work Organization on 26 January 2014 by Shri Kailash Vijayvargiya, Honourable Minister for Urban Development, Madhya Pradesh.
- Letter of Intent given by the Directorate of Health Services, Madhya Pradesh on 29 September 2014 for extending Tobacco Control Programme in other Divisions of the State.
- Letter of Intent given by the Joint Director, Health, Indore on 29 September 2014 for continuation of Tobacco Control Programme.
- Certificate of Appreciation provided by the Block Medical Officer, Karrarpur, Sagar district on 19 November 2014.
- Honourable Governor of Madhya Pradesh Shri Ram Naresh Yadav chaired a programme on Tobacco Control organized by MPVHA at Indore on 27 February 2013.
- Honourable Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan released the Advocacy Kit on Tobacco Control on 13 March 2013 produced by MPVHA.
Honourable Minister for Women & Child Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh, Smt. Ranjana Baghel felicitated MPVHA with appreciation certificate on 8 October 2012 for its efforts in implementation of PC & PNDT Act.
- MPVHA was awarded for Best Work & Performance in the Field of Health and Development in Khargone District by the District Collector on 26 January 2011.
- Appreciation Letter provided by the District Collector, Indore on 26 January 2011 for the efforts being done by MPVHA in the field of Tobacco Control.
- Appreciation Letter provided by the Chief Medical and Health Officer, Khargone on 26 January 2011 for the efforts being made by MPVHA in the field of Health.
- Mrs. Maya Chauhan, ASHA worker trained by MPVHA awarded best ASHA worker of Khargone District on 23 June 2011 by the honourable Chief Minister of Madhya Prdaesh.
Request made by the District Health Authorities, Khargone on 27 October 2010 for continuation of the project on “Communitization of NRHM” thereby recognizing hard work done by MPVHA in the field of Public Health.